- Captain Anthony A. Onoharigho
Captain Anthony A. Onoharigho is a versatile and well-experienced in the maritime industry. He holds a Ph.D in Maritime Geography from the University of Port-Harcourt, Nigeria. He has also attended the following maritime academies and institutions: Maritime Academy Of Nigeria (Mate I & Ii Certificate (Diploma Nautical), Nigeria Maritime Board (Master Mariner Certificate), Master License Of Competency Liberia (Master Mariner Certificate), Maritime Academy Of Nigeria (PGD Shipping Engineering Technology), Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (MSc. Maritime Technology).
He has worked in the following organisations:
1982-1991: ZAPATA MARINE SERVICES WARRI NIGERIA
Position: Supply/Crew/Utility Vessel Captain. Role: Able seaman to chief mate of supply vessels working in shell, mobile, chevron, Texaco and Agip.
1991-1996: OIL NIG. LTD OGBOGORO WATERSIDE, PORTHARCOURT NIGERIA
Position: Supply/Crew Vessel Captain. Role: Working in Mobil Eket and Elf, Angola, Cambodia, Brasil and Tanker Berthing (shell Bonny Line Boat)
1996-1997: SHORELINE LIFEBOAT (NIG) LTD WARRI DELTA STATE NIGERIA
Position: Operations Manager/Port Captain
Role:1.Working on jack-up barges for chevron, Agip, Shell and Texaco
- Co-ordinating and general logistics operation
- Working on self-propel and dumb barges securing contracts for company
1997-1999: OIS NIG. LTD PORTHARCOURT NIGERIA
Position: Operations Superintendent/Captain
Role:1 Operation and coordinating of Corrosion Control contract at Chevron Escravos Delta State.
- Work as Captain on OIS first vessel, MV Milbrook Survey to secure the Blasting contract.
- Secured the hook up contract of Seaweld/Addax Petroleum Akam Walk way, AkwaIbom State Nigeria.
- Planning and coordinating of Victory Barge and Kent 210 Tonnes Crane till the completion of the contract.
- Coordinating of all OIS vessel and barges
1999-2000: KENT RESOURCES LIMITED, PORTHARCOURT NIGERIA
Position: Marine Superintendent/Manager
Role:1 Coordinating and planning of the Marine Unit and certification of newly built Barges, St. Patrick for Kent Resources limited.
2 Planning and supervising the cable laying contract for shell Odidi with St. Patrick.
- Planning the crew changes and logistic support for contracts.
- General supervising and part of securing the Acutel Ghana Contract (Cable laying).
- Handling all tenders in Kent
2001-2002: ADAMAC GROUP OF COMPANIES, PORTHARCOURT NIGERIA
Position: Marine Support Service/Port Captain
Role:1. Coordinating and planning jetty berthing of vessels
- Coordinating of crew and posting of staff
- Certification of vessels/inspections
- Planning crew changes and logistics support for all contract
- Preparing green light for clearance for al vessels and barges inward and
- Supervision of all marine crew/jetty operations
- Implementation of safety management system in all vessels/barges.
- Supervising all shipping activities
2002 -2004: ADAMAC GROUP OF COMPANIES PORTHARCOURT NIGERIA
Position: Supt. Marine Operation Service/Operation Manager
Role: 1. Coordinating of all barges/vessels for the following projects
- SPDC KC Platform upgrading contract and rehabilitation (KC A&B)
- Mobil riser project and underwater pipeline repair with barge SPSL 215 and
African Sea worker, Mobil Producing Unlimited
- Shell pipe line laying contract for forcados, Yorkri Integrated Project (FYIP
- Chevron Okan Platform upgrading project/rehabilitation contract at Chevron
Field Shell Diving Contract, SBM Maintenance for Shell East and West Project.
2004-2005: JAROS ENGINEERING & MARINE LIMITED NIGERIA
Position: General Manager Marine Operations
Role: 1. Coordinating of all company Marine operations/Logistics
- Giving directives and advise on safe marine operations
- Liaising with clients on all marine matters
- Coordinating of shipping and clearing activities
2005-Date: LOBSTER MARINE CONSULTING NIG. LTD
Position: Chief Executive officer/Managing Director/African Representative to IRS
Role: 1. Ship registry/certification for IRS Classification Society
- Ship survey/classification for IRS Classification Society
- Certification of management system of companies and ship
- Classification of ships and offshore installation
- Certification of marine components
- Marine consultancy
- Marine job bidding in Oil Companies
2007-date: CONARINA NIGERIA LIMITED
Position: Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director
Role: 1. Coordinates Ship survey/classification
- Coordinates Ship registry/certification
- Certification of management system of companies and ship
- Issuing of ISM Code certificates
- Developing and incorporating safety management procedures for ship
- Training of Seamen for ship owners
He has also carried out several research work and presented papers in the following foras:
- July 1996: Research Work for Post Graduate Diploma in Shipping Technology.
Topic Description: Support Vessels as means of development of Oil industry in Nigeria (A Case study of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, Eket).
- APRIL 1999: Safety Management System (SMS)
Topic Description: Manual Development & Implementation Procedures, ISM Code (OIS Portharcourt).
- July 1999: Technology Innovation in Maritime Industry Throughout The World (FUTO)
4 August 1999: Seminar Papers Presented At Shippers Council Nigeria Topic Description: International Safety Management Codes (ISM) International Standard Organisation (ISO) Ship Training Certification & Watch Keeping (STCW 95)
- Emmanuel Onesan Popo
Emmanuel Popo has a rich background in the maritime industry. He trained at the Arab Maritime and Transport Academy and the Nigerian Maritime Academy. He has worked in several organisations: Obat Oil and Petroleum, Nigerian Port Plc, Nigeria Shipping Line. He has also attended Internal Safety Audit (ISM Code) & Safety Management System.
- Jimmy Rumsey Hamber
Jimmy is a first-class marine engineer certified in the United Kingdom at the following institutes: Newport & Monmouthshire College of Technical, Alt-Yr Avenue, Newport, Gwent, South Wales, Poplar Marine Technical College, Poplar, London, and the Nigerian National Line.
He has worked in several organisations: Forcadoes Oil Terminal, Delta State, Division Marine Engineer, Federal Ministry of Transport, Niger Delta Basin Development Authority, Nyeche Dredging Company, Nigerian Cargo Transport Company, Niger-Benue Transport Company, and Shipbuilder Superintend at West African Dockyard (WAD), Oil and Industrial Services, Adamac Marine Services Limited, Horchi Construction (Nig Limited).
- Obiefula-Iwuji Patrick Chinyere (Capt)
Patrick attended the following testing institutions: Master Class 1 (Deck) Australia, Diploma of Applied Science (Shipmaster) Australia, and Regional Training P.S.C (IMO). He has worked with the following organisations: Nigeria Ports Authority, NIMASA, Pendant Maritime Ltd, and Tubal CAINE Ship Management.
- Obasi is professional marketer who has worked across several sectors of the economy such as: manufacturing, oil and gas, and the maritime industry. He came to Conarina Nigeria Limited with his wealth of experiences to oversee our marketing department and activities. He is happily married with children.